Thanks for stopping by! If you read my posts, you will see that I have lots of rules and sometimes don't exactly follow them....so here's a shot at some New Year's Resolutions:
1) Maximum of 25 positions in trading account (currently at 24)
2) Remember #1!
3) Work HARD at getting down that margin balance. I have grown my trading account quickly using aggressive margin levels. We will now be shaving off profits to reduce the margin level.
4) When adding new positions, be sure we have shaved off stock positions so that margin level does not expand.
5) Never let losses exceed 8% (if possible...sometimes they gap below or drop quicker than I pull the plug).
6) Avoid peeling off stocks before goals reached. Currently goals are 30%, 60%, 90%, 120%, then by 60% increments...180%, 240%,300%, 360%...after that we may consider 90% increments. When stocks hit these targets, we sell approximately 25% of the holdings. Initially, after the first four sell points...we should have taken back our principle.
7) Have a good time!
Thanks for stopping by. Please be sure to visit here often and feel free to post comments, questions, right on the website or email me at email@example.com